Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with camera

(Topic created on: 23-07-2022 06:30 PM)
sp_2_2
Student
Options
Hi, i own a samsung a31 and im facing issues with the camera alot for the past few days. Every time i try to record a video, it fails, the button changes and the recording timer begins. However, the video freezes and when i stop recording, nothing is in my camera roll. Can anyone advise me of what i should do to fix it.
Thanks
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@sp_2_2 hello, try resetting camera settings from the settings themselves.
If the problem persists, save a copy of your photos and go to Settings/Applications and search for the Camera app-in storage-delete cache and data and check. It should be resolved. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

sp_2_2
Student
Options
Hi there, I tried doing that, i reset the settings and also cleared the cache & data, the issue is still there. The video recording feature still does not work on the camera and also on other applications. Thanks.
0 Likes
Solution
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@sp_2_2 Hello, try accessing in Safe Mode and check the camera operation. If in Safe Mode the problem does not persist, a third-party application is causing conflicts. You have to uninstall the last installed third-party apps to solve it. Greetings.

0 Likes
sp_2_2
Student
Options
Hi, thank you so much for the help Ventor. My issue is now resolved and my camera is working just fine now. Again, thanks alot and have a good day.
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@sp_2_2 Great, I'm very glad that I was able to help, thanks for confirming, greetings!

0 Likes