Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

google play says I have no apps installed

(Topic created on: 29-02-2024 11:25 PM)
mellimoo
Explorer
Options
hi guys, I noticed that for a while now my apps haven't been updating and I found that when I go onto google play, it not only says no updates available but also says no apps installed when I move into that tab 

I have tried clearing both the cache and data and restarting my phone and nothings worked. pls help as I'm actually getting really irritated and on top of that, I had a notification to say that upwards of 30 apps needed updating but it gave me no chance to update them so it'd actually getting to the point where dome of my apps have bugs from a recent update and I don't have the bug fix yet if you know what I mean.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Do you have multiple Google accounts set up?
0 Likes
mellimoo
Explorer
Options
yes actually😬 I've got my normal one and my college one, does that affect it even if I've not used my college one in play store?
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
It shouldn't, but it's a possibility as to why you aren't seeing any apps installed. Try switching accounts in the play store to check
0 Likes
mellimoo
Explorer
Options
cheers, do you know how to solve it
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Honestly, I'm not sure. I thought the apps installed in your main account would still show up, so unfortunately I don't really have a solution.
0 Likes
mellimoo
Explorer
Options
it's alright but thanks for the help
0 Likes