Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Galaxy themes

(Topic created on: 06-01-2023 07:36 PM)
Jenz2k90
Journeyman
Options
Why hasn't galaxy themes got the most popular Film series of all time Harry Potter as I'm a very big fan of the films and books and I would say about 75% of Samsung users are fans too and would love some Harry Potter themes on here please put a few on here 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Why don't you ask Theme developers? I haven't even seen one of their films or read the books

Harry Potter, no thanks

0 Likes
Jenz2k90
Journeyman
Options
Don't know how to ask them ?
0 Likes
Jenz2k90
Journeyman
Options
The thing is there's a few film series on there that are older than Harry Potter like rocky and fast and furious series aswell and I know Harry potter made alot of money for there franchise so they should be up there to
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi everybody, 

I don't think we'd get anywhere in the world without a difference in an opinion, but there are much better ways to express this than with the words used here! I've edited your posts for you to make sure they're keeping up with our family-friendly forum reputation, and wanted to drop in to remind you to be civil when posting on our forum. Have a great day guys!  

@Jenz2k90 , you can leave your feedback here so this can be added to the Theme Store by contacting the team via the Galaxy Themes app> Menu> Settings (cog icon)> Contact us. 

Jenz2k90
Journeyman
Options
Hey I wasn't been nasty I was just saying that there are a lot of people like me that would enjoy a few Harry Potter themes that's all 🙂
0 Likes