Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Galaxy S24) Anyway the Samsung alarm can be linked to price movement in stock or Crypro?

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
Orago
Journeyman
Options

Greetings all. Please, is there anyway the Samsung alarm can be linked to price movement in stock or Crypro?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
AntS
Options

Hi @Orago! I've moved your post from Adi0's 'Second hole on top' S24 thread to here to give it it's own topic for you.

Orago
Journeyman
Options
Many thanks
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Orago: I have looked into this for you, and there does not appear to be a way to link the Clock app Alarm to in-app actions. Does the Crypro app have a notification option for changes in stock prices? If so, you may wish to try heading to Settings > Modes & Routines > Routines > If > Notification received > Then > Open an app or do an app action > Add alarm. Alternatively, adjust the notification sound via Settings > Apps > Crypro > Notification categories > Select the relevant category > Sound. 

Orago
Journeyman
Options
@AndrewL: Many thanks for this steer. Well appreciated.
0 Likes
Orago
Journeyman
Options
@AndrewL: Just to add another question. Is there a way I can boost the battery power of S24. I have a confirmation to return the phone but I like the compact nature and flagship qualities of the S24 just that I get upset each time I go out and see the battery draining speedily.

Rather than start allover with and A55 for the battery, thinking of getting a power bank. But imagine using a flagship with a dis-advantage. Pls help
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Orago: It is possible to increase your overall battery life at the expense of processing speed by heading to Settings > Device care > Performance profile > Set this to 'Light'. You can also take a look at your Battery usage, then head to Battery > Background usage limits, and place apps that are using a higher than expected amount of battery in the 'Sleeping apps' or 'Deep sleeping apps' categories. 

For general battery saving tips, please make sure to close apps when not in use via the Recents button in your Navigation bar (3 vertical lines), and switch off Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Mobile data during periods of downtime. 

Orago
Journeyman
Options
Many thanks for these tips @AndrewL
0 Likes