Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folder structures

(Topic created on: 25-08-2022 06:12 AM)
Members_knUIh2Z
First Poster
Options

I recently had a cool idea while trying to reorganise my folders, Samsung should add a feature which allows you to put folders inside other folders to allow you to organise your phone better, say you have certain apps that are in the same category e.g. images and photography but you wanted to separate your editing apps from your photography apps such as camera or gallery etc. You could create two folders to separate them while still being in one larger folder. What I am trying to suggest here is allow for a folder structure on mobiles similar to what PCs have to allow for better organisation and make it easier to find certain apps

2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

All idea's are welcomed by Samsung @Members_knUIh2Z  👍

I would suggest to raise this idea via your Samsung Members App under the GetHelp section too.

Also I haven't used launchers such as Nova Prime in a few years but one of these might allow this type of customisation.

I'm not sure is Goodlock and it's Plug Ins would.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

It currently allows for this. At the file system level, different folders are created and if you use the gallery app, then there is further differentiation based on applications and media.

Screenshot_20220825-113839_My Files.jpg

0 Likes