Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Female health tracking

(Topic created on: 26-12-2019 06:11 AM)
Nic17
First Poster
Options

Hi. 

I have read through previous posts on this topic and I havent seen a solution or a comment from samsung for a long time. 

Is there a compatable app or widget for tracking menatual cycle? 

My husband bought me a Samsung watch for Christmas to 'upgrade' my Fitbit and to be honest I feel like it's a downgrade. I almost wish he hadn't opened it for me as now I can't even get our money back. Even he was surprised it wasn't a feature given it has been in Fitbit for so long. 

While I love the look and feel of the watch you app seems lacking to me unless I am missing something in the connectivity/app store. 

Please tell me I am missing something

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I agree 100%! Same situation. Why is this not standard? Now I have to go in my Fitbit app to track my periods and ovulation. Why are women's needs not a priority here? There is enough inequality in the world. Step it up Samsung.

SarahHei
Journeyman
Options

I'm no programmer, but it cannot be that difficult to incorporate. And I think it would even be quite easy to overtake fitbit on this, since theirs isn't very good. But at least they have one! You're losing customers now Samsung! You are designing watches aimed at the female consumer, but you completely ignore what we actually want...men...

Disturbed34
First Poster
Options

It was over a year ago the said they wanted to implement this idea, and still nothing from Samsung.  This is one of the few things about the Galaxy watches that makee miss my FitBit.  

Zinna
First Poster
Options

yep,  I just got Samsung active watch and it's very disappointing! especially reading all the threads from 2 years ago where Samsung reps are saying they are working on. what are joke! I feel like my switch from fitbit versa was premature. it's really sad samsung doesn't take women's needs seriously. I won't recommend any  of Samsung products at time just because Samsung doesn't care about simple request of women.

0 Likes