Original topic:

Downloading from Samsung Gallery

(Topic created on: 17/05/20 13:05)
ChloeHH
First Poster
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

Hi,

I'm using the Samsung Gallery app and trying to download pictures to my PC. When I select images and hit download, I am told to select Download folder. However, no matter which folder I select I get the message: "You cannot add this folder to gallery" so I've been unable to download anything. 

Please help!

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Solution
Antonio5008
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

@ChloeHH wrote:

Hi,

I'm using the Samsung Gallery app and trying to download pictures to my PC. When I select images and hit download, I am told to select Download folder. However, no matter which folder I select I get the message: "You cannot add this folder to gallery" so I've been unable to download anything. 

Please help!

When choose a folder appears go to This PC, than choose ur hard drive (my was named Windows 10 ( C: ), than go to users, choose your user and than choose pictures and click apply. The app will create a folder inside pictures for all of the stuff to be downloaded. Hope this helps!

View solution in context

1 Solution

3 REPLIES 3
SjorsK
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Mobile Apps & Services
Can you tell the exact steps you are following? When I open the Samsung Gallery app on my phone I can't see a download button.

What I usually do myself is synchronize it with onedrive, which I can use to access my photo's from my PC :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Solution
Antonio5008
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

@ChloeHH wrote:

Hi,

Please help!

When choose a folder appears go to This PC, than choose ur hard drive (my was named Windows 10 ( C: ), than go to users, choose your user and than choose pictures and click apply. The app will create a folder inside pictures for all of the stuff to be downloaded. Hope this helps!

View solution in context

ChloeHH
First Poster
Options
Mobile Apps & Services

This worked! Thanks so much :smiling-face: 

0 Likes