Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Downloading from Samsung Gallery

(Topic created on: 24-06-2020 02:00 AM)
ChloeHH
Student
Options

Hi,

I'm using the Samsung Gallery app and trying to download pictures to my PC. When I select images and hit download, I am told to select Download folder. However, no matter which folder I select I get the message: "You cannot add this folder to gallery" so I've been unable to download anything. 

Please help!

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
SjorsK
Maestro
Options
Can you tell the exact steps you are following? When I open the Samsung Gallery app on my phone I can't see a download button.

What I usually do myself is synchronize it with onedrive, which I can use to access my photo's from my PC :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Solution
Antonio5008
First Poster
Options

@ChloeHH wrote:

Hi,

I'm using the Samsung Gallery app and trying to download pictures to my PC. When I select images and hit download, I am told to select Download folder. However, no matter which folder I select I get the message: "You cannot add this folder to gallery" so I've been unable to download anything. 

Please help!

When choose a folder appears go to This PC, than choose ur hard drive (my was named Windows 10 ( C: ), than go to users, choose your user and than choose pictures and click apply. The app will create a folder inside pictures for all of the stuff to be downloaded. Hope this helps!

ChloeHH
Student
Options

This worked! Thanks so much :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
stacylfeder
First Poster
Options

When I choose This PC, there is no option for me to choose a user, and simply choosing Pictures gives me the same prompt that I can't store downloads in a cloud folder. How do you access the User part? 

0 Likes