Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading a Font

(Topic created on: 29-07-2021 03:48 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

So I made a Word Document on my computer using a custom font and when I went to view it from my phone the font obviously was not installed so it appeared different.

I looked up online and nearly every tutorial promotes rooting your phone / tricking the Samsung Sans font via backup. I want a more official and safe way to do this process. I have a Samsung Galaxy A5 (Android 8 Oreo). I would love to know how to download a font and use it for my mobile Word app.

2 REPLIES 2
amyan
Explorer
Options
Sorry but I don't know how to download a font but Sorry about that and what if someone else says that they can download a font but Sorry about that again hope someone else can download a font Sorry about it again hopefully someone else can Sorry . be the first to like this post😕😧😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀 Sorry
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Anonymous User: I'm not sure if you've tried this already, but you can download fonts by heading to Settings > Display > Font and Screen Zoom > Font Style > Scroll to the bottom of the list > Download Fonts. If the font isn't compatible with MS Word, I recommend reaching out to Microsoft directly for steps on how to incorporate it, or for an alternate means of downloading fonts from within the app itself. 

0 Likes