Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint - Samsung care - Issues with setting up payment for it

(Topic created on: 22-03-2024 11:38 AM)
Funkle27
Journeyman
Options

Does anyone have any contacts details on how to put a complaint in?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Piper123
Maestro
Options
You'll need to provide more context.

Is this for a device bought direct from Samsung Shop?
0 Likes
Funkle27
Journeyman
Options
OK

A month ago I purchased galaxy tab s9 ultra, I also selected the Samsung care monthly option, at the very end I paid via PayPal. Since then no has contacted me to pay the monthly direct bedit for the Samsung care, last week they was unsuccessful in taking the first payment. So I have spoken to eight different people from Samsung over different debts and no one can help set this up.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Send a Direct Message to @Sam_UK and see if one of the site Moderators can help with any contact details.
They won't be able to help with this matter. Just they may have a contact you can go through
KholaI
Options

Hey @Funkle27 

I'd advise reaching out to our Mobile Support Team on 0333 000 0333, as they'll be able to refer you to the designated team. They're available from 8am to 8pm on weekdays, and 9am to 6pm on weekends.

Funkle27
Journeyman
Options
Yep spoke to them they put me through to another dept which couldn't help
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Could you elaborate on this? Which department were you referred to, and did they provide information as to why they're unable to help?

Funkle27
Journeyman
Options
I can't exactly say what depts, all I know is I spoken to samsung
0333 000 0333
0333 009 1717
0333 003 3777 (samsung finance)
I've spoken to eight people who put me through to other people, I started emailing a joanna jasmin maliwat from samsung, she asked me what the issue was, i told her her,since then I have not had a reply from her. It's a complete joke, normally people can't wait to take money off you
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

That is a little strange. In this case, I'd advise reaching out to our Social Media Team on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter, to see if they're able to escalate this for you on their side.