Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

chat msg not working

(Topic created on: 17-01-2021 03:12 PM)
Pudsy
Journeyman
Options
I know 3 have been down but everything has been sorted. BUT.... my wife and I both own note 20 ultra 5g's and her chat service is working and mine is not all my samsung friends have theirs working as well so what's up ??? I have tried everything restarting the phone pulling the sim everything ???
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I contacted EE again this morning. I've got chat features working again, only problem was to solve the issue EE had to change my phone number.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
My chat features haven't been working since the 2nd Jan. Did all the usual take sim out, cleared cache data on messaging app. factory reset phone In the end still didn't work. Contacted EE they sent me a new sim. Still not working. Fails to register when I turn chat features on. I sent an error report. they got back to me saying there servers were down at the time I wrote. if I still had problems to contact my network. I have it's not EE. So I'm at a loss. Also note 20 ultra and everyone I know has there's working fine.
Pudsy
Journeyman
Options
that's exactly what has been going on at my end as well I can't make any sense of it
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I contacted EE again this morning. I've got chat features working again, only problem was to solve the issue EE had to change my phone number.
Pudsy
Journeyman
Options
that's what I thought as that's what problem I had last year but 3 kept brushing me off im going to get back on to them again now thank you
0 Likes