Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't install Spotify from Galaxy Store for Galaxy Watch Active2

(Topic created on: 21-07-2020 04:49 PM)
marsovc
Journeyman
Options

I have purchased today a Galaxy Watch Active2 specifically for running and gym purposes since I would like to leave my phone in the locker or at home. 

Upon opening the Galaxy Store on my phone I can find Spotify under applications but the store doesn't let me click on the application or to install it.  If I try this with any other application there isn't a problem. Only Spotify. 

I know that Spotify wasn't available in my country (Slovenia) before, but it is now. So I am thinking it might be related to this. Also, I have a premium account, so this shouldn't be an issue.

Did anyone have a similar issue and knows how to resolve it?

23 REPLIES 23
Khan4
First Poster
Options

Hey same problem with me i buy new watch today any solution ???

0 Likes
Khan4
First Poster
Options

Hey same problem.with me.any solution ?? Yet??

0 Likes
marsovc
Journeyman
Options

No solution yet.

0 Likes
Cassandra1950
First Poster
Options

There is a solution, but it is not an official one. I have installed Spotify on my watch 3 this way. Search google for: "[FIX] How to Get Spotify Working on Tizen 5.5.0.1 with iOS". You should find a reddit post and after that you can follow those steps if you feel comfortable enough. It worked for me. Don't expect this to be fixed from Samsungs site anytime soon, if ever.

I have some other question for you however, considering you are from Slovenia. Can you access any paid apps or watch faces in the Wearable app? Because I can't....Thanks Samsung.

0 Likes