Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download/redeem Calm Boost offer

(Topic created on: 19-03-2022 11:04 AM)
GMcD
Explorer
Options
I've been trying for days to get the Calm app download offer of 6 months free membership. I've tried getting it via my desktop and via phone but it won't go any further than asking me to sign in then it just bounces back to that screen again!! Anyone else have this problem getting the Boost offers??
24 REPLIES 24
SarahUns
Apprentice
Options
Yes, me too! I've been trying yo redeem the Disney+offer and does the exact same
Members_4mMnDNo
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem too

GMcD
Explorer
Options
If you folks get it sorted out let me know. I've given up on it now as it's too frustrating going round in circles! There's no real help with it either, with either Samsung or the app provider 😡
0 Likes
G89
Apprentice
Options

I've had the same issue; just takes me back to the log in page every time. Doesn't come up with the option to "Start Free Trial" that the Samsung website suggests 

GMcD
Explorer
Options
Could someone from Samsung post how to fix this please??!
0 Likes
Members_K7b5W7F
First Poster
Options

I haven't managed to get the calm offer to work but I did find a workaround for Disney+. 

Allowing all cookies in the browser seemed to do the trick. So, if you're using Chrome press the three dots in the top right, go to settings>site settings>cookies>allow all cookies. 

This worked for me, although not for calm. 

SarahUns
Apprentice
Options
Hiya, I've discovered how to do it. You need to use the Samsung Internet app rather than any other browser such as chrome. 😊 I've finally managed to get the code to redeem the offer! They really should make it clear!
0 Likes
GMcD
Explorer
Options
I do use the samsung internet app - my home page on it is google and I go through that. Is that what you did?
0 Likes
SarahUns
Apprentice
Options
I just opened up the Samsung app and in the address bar, typed in Samsung boost rather than searching via Google search engine. Hope that helps? Xxx