Options

I've rebooted, reset, cache, data and factory reset. Not impressed 😕 

Really not. What's the solution 🤔 

I

5 REPLIES 5
Kdifius
Pioneer
Options
Wow that's very bad, how long have you had the phone?
0 Likes
Options
Wow is this problem come about. From updating from Android 13 upgraded to Andoiad 14. This is bad our u in the uk? I sugest you get in touch with samsung about the problem s your having with
0 Likes
Kdifius
Pioneer
Options
Samsung definitely wants people to upgrade. At this rate, I'm confident Android 15 will cause the phone to lag.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Disgruntled S22  ,  Have you checked your permissions to see all is ok there- Apps-Camera-Permissions. Are on you the latest camera update ?  could also try in Safe Mode in case third party app is causing a conflict: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-start-my-galaxy-device-in-safe-mode/ 

Do you mean you cleared the cache partition as well as the cache from the camera app ,wiping the cache partition is advised after updates and deletes temporary cache files. For the benefit of everyone process is as follows:

1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
4. Wait until the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.

can also Repair Apps from the same Recovery Menu.

If there are still issues have you  checked the Diagnostics to see if any errors are identified. Go to Samsung Members-Support-Diagnostics-Camera. You may need to send Error Report: Samsung Members-Support- Send Feedback Error Report.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

ruffles86
Journeyman
Options
I'm exactly the same. S22, installed update. Camera now constantly failing. Works occasionally, then back to fail.
0 Likes