Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call & text on other devices

(Topic created on: 01-09-2022 09:25 AM)
dopino3773
Explorer
Options

Should Call & text on other devices work without BT connection?

I can't get it to work without Bluetooth. I am using Galaxy Watch 5 Pro LTE with eSIM number + S10 Lite with regular SIM. They have different number as I can't get multi-SIM. Both devices are connected to WiFi and Mobile data, logged in to same Samsung account. Phone is disconnected from BT and it doesn't work. Any ideas?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
footsy
Journeyman
Options
I'm having the same issue with my watch 5. The shop (o2) told me that I had to leave my phone on at home and with WiFi and Bluetooth on (seems a bit stupid) and then it should work but mine just says only emergency calls allowed. Other comments say its an issue (on community page) with o2 and others but not Vodafone and EE. Sorry no help but sometimes it's nice to know its not just your watch! If I get it sorted I'll let you know
0 Likes
dopino3773
Explorer
Options

Thanks for sharing! Hopefully this is some glitch and will be resolved soon. If this can't work like that, then it will be a big disappointment, at least for me.

dopino3773
Explorer
Options

Btw, do you see "Watch phone number" in "Settings -> About" on your watch? For me, it's disabled and not showing anything.

0 Likes
footsy
Journeyman
Options
I don't see an actual phone number but i see its attached to a plan!
0 Likes
dopino3773
Explorer
Options

Ok, then this is also the same.

0 Likes