Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar sync issue

(Topic created on: 16-02-2021 07:33 PM)
Mander
First Poster
Options

Hello, I have a problem where my Samsung calendar has synced with my Google calendar and now the apps completely mimic each other. I want my google calendar to display my work schedule only, and my samsung calendar to display my personal calendar only but there appears to be no way to do that without manually switching it every time. I found the option to turn off sync under "accounts" but it doesn't appear to do anything as the apps continue to mimic each other. If I turn my display to business calendar only on the Google calendar then when I open my Samsung it's switched to do the same and vice versa. This seems like a huge oversight as I might as well delete one of the calendar apps since they no longer can function independently. 

Any help on this is appreciated, thanks!

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
safaritour
First Poster
Options

I'm having a very similar issue with "My Calendar" and several of my Google Calendars.  Using a Samsung S22.  Because we are small business owners, we have multiple google calendars for business and a google calendar for personal.  My husband and I share out personal google calendars.  But when you create an event (and share) on the Google Calendar using the S22, it seems to not sync with all of the other places we access these calendars (e.g. laptops, tablets, other phones).  I do use the Google Calendar widget on the S22 and it does list all of the different Google Calendars that I have access to, but there is also one that is called "My Calendar".  After reading the above comments, it appears that they are different apps ... but the widget specifically says "Google Calendar" at the top.  I think I just need to get rid of whatever the "My Calendar" is.  How do I do that?

0 Likes