Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad attitude .. bad warranty

(Topic created on: 18-06-2020 05:27 PM)
Hossamhamdy
First Poster
Options

I bought a samsung m31 phone in 23 may 2020 after 12 satisfied years with huwai using there phones and after a big fat recommendations from your promoters I paid for the phone today the device suddenly stopped working the touch screen and costed me a lot of data and precious time because I'm working as IT in ministry of interior of Egypt .. so I went to your service center and they Have a very very bad attitude and they told me to wait till they conceder what to do .. the device is in full warranty and in the first 30 days .. no accidents no water no drops .. and they are attending to repair the device and I have the Wright to replace it

Please help me .... save your reputation 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
AndrewL
Options
@Hossamhamdy: Please be aware that you are currently through to Samsung Support in the EU, and sadly I am unable to progress your query from this position. If you purchased your M31 less than 30 days ago then you may be able to arrange a replacement via the retailer/point of sale. Our warranty is repair based, so if you have visited a Samsung Support Centre in your region to report the fault then they would only be able to proceed with a repair, and can only replace the device if it is deemed beyond repair due to a manufacturing defect.
0 Likes