Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps don't sync s24 ultra

(Topic created on: 14-02-2024 07:07 PM)
Xxx124
Journeyman
Options

Hi, I purchased s24 ultra and have £30 voucher to use in galaxy store. Unfortunately £30 is visible in my old note 9 only. I purchased apps in galaxy store from note 9 however in s24 ultra are marked as not purchased. I can not install apps on S24 ultra as s24 ultra see apps in galaxy store as not owned even if I bought them in galaxy store via note 9. Please help 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Looks like S24U is a bit slow to sync. I have had similar problems too few days after I started to use the phone. When you transfer your data from your old phone to a new one, only the apps will be transferred but not the passwords. Make sure you are logged in and synced into all your apps again. Some will ask you to do this manually or the phone will ask you to do it manually or your Samsung or Google accounts. Sometimes you have to log in few times or every time you need to use it because some apps will log you out until you use them again. Some apps you will even have to uninstall and install again because they may be older versions.
The S24U is full of security settings hidden around the setting menus so make sure you have a look at those before you start using your phone heavily. Also check if your details are correct and updated on your apps profiles, sometimes this might be a reason why they don't work. My phone works fine except a few minor bugs but I am sure it will get better in time. Also the OS needs time to get used to your style of using the phone and then it will be more friendly.

Consider restarting your phone. It's the wonder medicine for every phone lol
0 Likes
Xxx124
Journeyman
Options

I managed to sync app from old note 9 to s24 but get message that app was install on different device and can't use it https://ibb.co/1600hyg 

Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Make sure you are logged in into your Samsung account and both phones are online. I have same apps installed on all phones and they work. Maybe it's a security bug from Samsung that the app works only on one of the phones. It should work on all of them. Maybe the S24U will start to use this app later. After all you payd for it and it should work on all the devices you are logged in. Have you installed it physically on the S24U as well?

There should be a list of all your installed apps on the Play Store. Are you able to see this app from the S24U?

I think if you paid for it from the Note 9 even if you install it again on the S24 U should be free because you already paid for it with and your paying details are valid on every phone because you are using the same account.
0 Likes
Xxx124
Journeyman
Options

I logged ed out from both phones. I logged in in s24 ultra but still galaxy store want me to buy for apps which I purchased before. Plus £30 voucher is still not showing in galaxy store 

0 Likes
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Try to contact Customer Service and read the FAQs. Good luck.🍀
0 Likes
Xxx124
Journeyman
Options

Thank you for your help