Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

App tinyCam Monitor PRO for IP Cam not working on my Galaxy Xcover 5

(Topic created on: 14-03-2022 11:40 AM)
Xcover5
Apprentice
Options

Hi There Folks. . I have  a problem  with an app called (tinycam  pro) the app is for my home security IP cameras. It loads up OK and detects all 4 cameras, but will not play the video stream. I get message  incorrect name and password on screen. My old Nokia 2.2 has no issues with app and my android TV box plays app without issues  either. They are both running android 11.All permissions have been given to my Samsung xcover5 for thIs app.I have uninstalled the app and reinstall several times, still no luck. I have also uninstall android Web  browser and reinstall it with no result. Also,  my other apps  work just fine on the phone, it just this one (tiny cam pro) by Tiny Solutions LLC. Any suggestion to solve the issue would be very much appreciated, Thank you for your  help

Xcover5_0-1647261923151.png

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Xcover5
Apprentice
Options

Just an update on this post. I got the cameras to work on the phone in the end. I did so by adding another camera brand into the app program . The brand of my existing cameras were phylink  & i added two Reolink cameras to the system. The Reolink cameras have their own separate app anyway , which is brilliant. The cameras all work on home wifi on the Tiny Cam APP ,But when i view them away from home or off site ,  only the phylink cameras play video on the app and the Reolink do not ,I got no reply from Tiny Cam after reaching out to them for assistant.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
RichHaynes
Explorer
Options
You need to reach out to the developers of the app to resolve this for you. It seems to be an app related issue and they are best suited to resolve it.
Xcover5
Apprentice
Options

Thanks .I sent them a message yesterday .if they get back to me .i will update post .

0 Likes
Solution
Xcover5
Apprentice
Options

Just an update on this post. I got the cameras to work on the phone in the end. I did so by adding another camera brand into the app program . The brand of my existing cameras were phylink  & i added two Reolink cameras to the system. The Reolink cameras have their own separate app anyway , which is brilliant. The cameras all work on home wifi on the Tiny Cam APP ,But when i view them away from home or off site ,  only the phylink cameras play video on the app and the Reolink do not ,I got no reply from Tiny Cam after reaching out to them for assistant.

0 Likes