Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android Auto

(Topic created on: 07-04-2021 04:28 PM)
stento77
Student
Options
Further to my previous post with issues with android auto. Disconnecting and reconnecting evey 10 seconds on a brand-new s21 plus. After 3 weeks it's stopped working all together! Just like it did on my s10e. I've tried everything amd nothing works to fix it. I've been on the chat service 3 times with no end product. Regretting upgrading to another Samsung now !!
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Android Auto is riddled with bugs, you will need to reach out to their support page Android Auto Community (google.com)  Check out known issues at the top of the page. It's also worth exploring the site.

Jke123
Explorer
Options
@Pugs1957 -
Nothing to do with Android Auto, this is a Samsung issue. My other Android phones actually work with Android Auto. This issue (along with many other bugs) is due to UI3, which (as far as I am concerned) was not fit for purpose and was rushed. My brand new S21 Ultra (16GB variant, so top of the range) is now no more than a Very expensive MP3 player.

I am in the car a LOT and now have to disconnect Android Auto and just use Bluetooth so that I can make and receive calls.

The sheer volume of complaints about loss of core functionality is staggering...

Useless or what?

Samsung has really failed its loyal customers ......
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

So I take it you didn't read the link where different makes are mentioned? I take issue that it is a Samsung problem. OneUI3 incorporates Android 11 and that is the issue and why other devices are affected.

0 Likes
stento77
Student
Options
I'm not a tech guy. And I don't understand it all. I've reached out to Andriod and Samsung and no response. No matter what I do now AA does not work properly at all. And I've no clue how to fix it.
0 Likes