Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 13 update

(Topic created on: 04-12-2022 06:23 PM)
MW19
Journeyman
Options
After the latest Android 13 update my Fitbit Charge 5 will not sync with my phone. I have tried everything including deleting the app and reinstalling it. Has anyone else had this issue??
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
MW19
Journeyman
Options
I've tried everything and raised a case with Samsung but their suggestions haven't fixed the issue. See my earlier post about posting on Dr technology1 and hopefully they can show Samsung that it's not just a one off.
0 Likes
Dadds62
Journeyman
Options
Latest efforts, I have cleared Dalvik cache and the recovery mode- repair Apps. Still behaving just the same. I've raised a case with Samsung, so far their response is comical, suggesting environmental factors as something to check, WTF, the phone and watch are within 1 metre, on a wooden table, it doesn't matter what nearby devices are on, there is no microwave..other devices are fine. I have responded saying that if our issues are not fixed Samsung will not be on my shopping list. I am frankly furious with their response, absolutely no effort from Samsung!
0 Likes
MW19
Journeyman
Options
It makes me so angry. I have got nowhere either with Samsung and my Fitbit is virtually useless
0 Likes
Dadds62
Journeyman
Options
Likewise, fitbit useless, I may have to fire up an old phone I have & see whether I can load the fitbit app on, just so the fitbit can work, "Samsung I expected better, will you give me a trade in for a Samsung watch with the same functionality, as you have effectively made our devices useless!"