Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 12

(Topic created on: 16-02-2021 09:55 PM)
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
Hello guys. I am a bit late but I wasn't home. So as i know. A leak is for the android 12 is here.
Link for the preview and news 

Source:

- The news is provided by xda-developers witch makes us happy
- What i knoe is that we kan see a developer preview on the 17th of February 

What are your thoughts for this. Will you guys upgrade/test the beta ?

5 REPLIES 5
Mimo40
Helping Hand
Options
yeah I like the looks of that one. would i be a beta tester no I would rather wait for full version to come out.
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

The Developer Preview is just that. A very early look-see for app developers to get a look at Android 12 and to start making adjustments to their apps. It is not a fully fledged firmware and nor is it intended as a daily driver since a lot of features will not function.

Samsung will issue a Beta firmware for users to test later in the year when they have adapted it for One UI. This will be probably around late September or October.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
Andy3
Voyager
Options
we only just got android 11 and your talking about android 12. there won't be android 12 beta until mid to end of 21 maybe
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Looks promising but still early in the day, some tools to look out for include  the compatible media transcoding ,AVIF Image support and Haptic Coupled  Audio Effect and  Multi Channel Audio.   Another article here https://www.androidcentral.com/android-12 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
well is still as a trial somthing as "beta" with some options for developers only to test and understand what needs to be fixed