Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding friends on Samsung health, help!

(Topic created on: 01-04-2019 09:03 AM)
ThatGirlJeff
First Poster
Options

Hi guys,

Can anyone advise where I'm going wrong please? 

I'm trying to add a friend so we can do the monthly walking challenge together, I've tried searching using her ID and email, I've checked my visibility settings and they are visible, I think... I've sent her the link that's preset to share and invite people to the app but just sends her to the homepage of Samsung health. What am I doing wrong?? I have also posted this question to the community wall on this month's challenge and told my friend to look on there to see if she can see my post....I'm awaiting confirmation atm.  It shouldn't be this hard, should it?? Any help welcome, thanks in advance 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Auger
First Poster
Options

I am having the same exact issu .   Any resolution yet?

0 Likes
ThatGirlJeff
First Poster
Options

I found that if you go onto your friend's bit that has your QR code on, then share your code via either WhatsApp or messenger seemed to work.  I have only done once though 

0 Likes
elzkonax
Journeyman
Options

I am not able to find the QR but but I hope someone can now answer us both lol cuz that will be help full

0 Likes
DannyT
Options

We can point you in the right direction of the QR code.

Head to the Together Tab > Click Friend (Just below the graph) > QR Code > My QR code > Share.

Just as a quick heads up, you might need to allow the Samsung Health permission to view your contacts. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes