Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ww90j5456fx/eu won't turn on

(Topic created on: 13-09-2022 04:10 PM)
DonCaboose
First Poster
Options

Hi all,

I have a 9kg EcoBubble (ww90j5456fx/eu) and last week it stopped shortly after starting a daily wash cycle. It played a tone I didn't recognize and displayed an error code: UC.

I've not been able to turn it on since, having given it time to cool down, checked the fuse, socket, filter etc. All that happens when I try to power it up is nothing displays, them the shutdown tone plays.

It's 4.5 years old and unfortunately I don't have the extended warranty to contact Samsung directly and expect help. What could the problem be?

I've had no other issues with it in the 4.5 years I've owned it (was brand new).

Any help would be fantastic!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@DonCaboose : The code 'UC' refers to a fluctuation in the supply voltage. If the machine is no longer powering on, try switching to another power outlet to see if this helps, and avoid the use of extension cables/multi-socket adapters where possible. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
DonCaboose
First Poster
Options

Hi Andrew, thanks for your response. I'm not using any extensions/multi sockets and I've tried the machine in different outlets. I've also checked other appliances in the original socket of the washer and everything works except the affected washer in any of the sockets. Nothing but the delayed shutdown sound.

0 Likes