Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WF42H5000AW/A2 Wont Complete Cycle - Please Help!

(Topic created on: 26-03-2023 08:00 PM)
BAMonroe
First Poster
Options

I have a WF42H5000AW/A2  front loader I bought from Best Buy in 2015.  Lately, it wont complete a cycle of any kind.  I've run one diagnostic that gave me a 3E2 error code but when I do the Delay End + 17hours diagnostic, everything seems to be functioning properly.  It will do the cold water, hot water, drain, spin, but after that I will run a quick wash with no clothes in it and it'll pause at the spin cycle.  I've tried running a Spin Only cycle for 9 minutes and it will get stuck at the 6 minute mark and go back to 7 then drain (I assume thats the sound I'm hearing) and then lock, go to 6 minutes left then nothing and it'll go to 7 minutes and just keep doing that.  I've scoured the internet and I think its the inverter board or the PCB but I don't want to buy one and it be the wrong one. Also, one of the diagnostics when I turn the dial to cycle through error codes gave me a JOOF code.  Haven't found anything on the web about what that is.   Any help is appreciated.  Thanks! 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BAMonroe
First Poster
Options

Also, I've checked and cleaned the drain filter.

0 Likes
Coxwain
First Poster
Options

Did the inverter board fix it? Also, is there a way to check the inverter board with a multi meter to determine if there is any issues with the board?

0 Likes