Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Washing machine stuck in a loop - WW10H9600EW/EU

(Topic created on: 03-08-2021 11:40 PM)
ashic
First Poster
Options

My WW10H9600EW/EU machine just started having this issue. It's been working fine for years. However we just got back from a two week holiday, and an auto-optimal-wash got stuck between 1hr 1 minute and 1hr 4 minutes. I then tried a drum clean, recalibration, etc. Did a self test - no errors. However, issue persists. I tried with a 15 minute spin. Gets to 11 minutes and then jumps to 13. This keeps repeating. 

When it reaches a specific time (11 minutes for spin, 1hr 1 minute for auto-optimal-wash), the lcd screen turns off, it turns on showing the Samsung loading screen and then resumes at the higher time (eg. 13 minutes). If I hit pause at 12 minutes and resume, it resumes from 13 minutes. 

Is there anything we can do to fix this? Do we need to call in for a repair?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

If this happens with all the cycles and temperatures, I would suggest contacting Support to arrange a repair. Keep in mind that if the appliance has run out of warranty this will be chargeable. Find our colleagues details here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @ashic ,

oh no, this is not what you need after coming back from your holidays. Have you checked if the door lock is presenting any damage or if the door is not closing correctly, as this may make that the washing machine stops at mid-cycle? 

0 Likes
ashic
First Poster
Options

Door lock seems fine. Self test also didn't identify any issues with the lock. It seems to always stop and get stuck at the same exact time for one wash type. 

0 Likes
Solution
TessM
Mastermind
Options

If this happens with all the cycles and temperatures, I would suggest contacting Support to arrange a repair. Keep in mind that if the appliance has run out of warranty this will be chargeable. Find our colleagues details here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
Jessicastar
First Poster
Options

Hi @TessM 

I have a problem with a fairly new Samsung Ecobubble washing machine.

It's stuck on 13.  I've had pipes checked, cleaned drum but still on 13 - after turning power off and back on. 
Urgently need to have working . 
What do you suggest please?

Sincerely,

Jessica. 

0 Likes