Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Samsung washing machines rinse cycles

(Topic created on: 22-03-2021 10:31 AM)
RiikkaI
Apprentice
Options

Hi! I am really struggling to find information about extra rinse cycles for new washing machines. For my old one I could choose  rinse count 1-5   , but  I cannot find this info from any of the new manuals...

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Paul_HL
Samsung Pro
Options

Hi

Its still 1 -5 but limited on some cycles for example you cant put 5 rinses on a 15 min cycle. But cottons you can change from 3 to 5.  There is a lot more cycles on the T range with updated panel. Which you can remove the ones you don't use and keep the one's  you want. Change temps, rinses etc. Maybe look for a model with the steam function to help with bacteria if that concerns you. Oh I have the ww90T986dsx/s1 for reference.

Thanks

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
I can only assume that it's a rare feature as I've never had a machine that you could change the rinse count manually.
Nowadays they have an option to start a manual rinse cycle, but its a completely separate cycle.
0 Likes
RiikkaI
Apprentice
Options

for example model WW90T606CHE: you can choose the rinse count for the selected cycle ( under "additional functions).  I just want to know how many rinse cycles there is to choose from , if  it is  the old 1-5? .

My old Samsung washing machine has  this feature and it's the best thing ever. All these environmentally friendly water saving washing machines  are useless when you  have family members with allergies and you have to make sure that there is no detergent residue on clothes...

0 Likes
Paul_HL
Samsung Pro
Options

The new models you just tap the rinse button and it adds additional rinses to the cycle your on ?

Not sure which model you have obviously though.

Thanks

Paul

0 Likes
RiikkaI
Apprentice
Options

Thanks Paul, but I want to know how many additional rinses I can have? It is not clearly stated in any of the manuals ( and customer service rep was clueless). In my old machine I just had to  tap the rinse button  and choose the number of additional rinses ( 1-5).

I need to buy a new machine now  and want to make sure that the new models have at least few additional rinses if needed

0 Likes
Solution
Paul_HL
Samsung Pro
Options

Hi

Its still 1 -5 but limited on some cycles for example you cant put 5 rinses on a 15 min cycle. But cottons you can change from 3 to 5.  There is a lot more cycles on the T range with updated panel. Which you can remove the ones you don't use and keep the one's  you want. Change temps, rinses etc. Maybe look for a model with the steam function to help with bacteria if that concerns you. Oh I have the ww90T986dsx/s1 for reference.

Thanks

0 Likes