Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NV75N7677RS glass door cleaning

(Topic created on: 28-12-2020 12:52 PM)
Barry21
Apprentice
Options

I am trying to clean the inside side of the glass door on my Flex Dual ovens. Trying to tie a cloth to a stick and poke down between the pains doesn't work. Samsung are no help! All the say is for safety reasons I must get their service agent to dismantle the door and clean the glass. Surely this is a design fault?

If I am encouraged to remove and replace the door then loosening a few screws cannot be a safety issue.

They refused to send me an exploded picture of the door.

Has anyone solved the problem of cleaning this glass or dismantled the door?

Your responses are welcomed.

18 REPLIES 18
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I know it's a long shot... but have you looked for a few answers off a Google search??
0 Likes
Barry21
Apprentice
Options

Yes, I tried that first. Not saying there's nothing out there, just that I haven't found it yet. 

0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
YouTube.com/watch?v=ZdSzC5Ftf4U&ab_channel=BoschHomeSG

this is a Google search for a nv75n677rs oven door cleaning. providing all oven doors are maid in a similar way then this will show it's removal.
0 Likes
Barry21
Apprentice
Options

Pete007, thanks for that. I did a search on YouTube but didn't find that one. I'll take a look.

0 Likes
Barry21
Apprentice
Options

Not good, when I paste the url into my browser, it connects to YouTube but doesn't play, a message "Video unavailable" is shown.

0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
try the Google search and video. that should take you to the YouTube videos
0 Likes
philsam
First Poster
Options

i have the same issue. And Samsung said only to clean with a cloth and a stick. This is completely  impossible and not efficient.

I should would try to remove the glass but without a tuto, it's very difficult.

I thing also this is a big design fault.

Your responses are also welcomed.

0 Likes
carolyn o
First Poster
Options

Did you find out how to do this? My oven door is full of brown marks now and I cant clean it off , a stick to get burnt off grease off is ridiculous. Curious to know if you took it apart.

0 Likes
carolyn o
First Poster
Options

curious to know if you sorted this as i have the same problem!

0 Likes