Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NV73J9770RS vapour water tank

(Topic created on: 27-09-2017 11:27 AM)
Geoff1947
Journeyman
Options

When using vapour cooking oven asks for water tank to be filled, but it is full. Raised a support call and have an engineer coming next week. However it occurred to me that when I empty the tank, water only pours out of one nozzle, but I'm sure it used to drain from both nozzles. I tried to blow down both nozzles and one seems to be blocked although I can't see anything blocking it. I'm just wondering if this is the cause of the problem?

should water pass through both nozzles?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AntS
Options

Hi @Geoff1947.  :robothappy:

How did that engineer visit go? Did they figure out what was causing it and sort it for you?

0 Likes
Geoff1947
Journeyman
Options

On the first visit the engineer brought a replacement water tank but on opening up the oven some tests indicated a faulty water  pump. Said he would order this part and return a few days later. 

On on the second visit, engineer opened the box and found the wrong parts had been sent.

The third visit is later today. I'm assured that they have the correct parts now, so hopefully the fault can be rectified. I will update later.

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Grrr. Hope it finally gets sorted for you today.

0 Likes
Geoff1947
Journeyman
Options

Pump replaced and all working ok now.

however I'm still curious to know if both the nozzles on the water tank should be open. The second (blocked) one isn't connected to anything, but is it there's to let air in as water is extracted?

we had a look at the replacement tank the engineer brought on his first visit and both nozzles were blocked. Is there a manufacturing problem I wonder?

0 Likes
ChrisBran
Pioneer
Options

I just bought mine and after less than a week I have the same issue.  I guess I already know where to look now.

I think mine has both nozzles open but I am not sure. One is going to the bottom and I think is collecting water while the other is just an open pipe that doesn't go anywhere.

0 Likes