(Topic created on: 09-11-2022 04:46 AM)
spanky123
First Poster
Options

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
PaulM1
Options

Hi, @spanky123. If you consult the guide below and check the instructions for "Cooking appliances", this will assist you in retrieving the serial number for your induction stove:

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-to-find-the-model-and-serial-number-of-my-prod...

If you have any questions at all, please get back to me.

0 Likes
mysterybookspy
First Poster
Options

Hi PaulM1, I have a new range and I don't see the serial number posted any where around the oven door or the storage drawer.  Are there other options?

0 Likes
PaulM1
Options

Hi there, @mysterybookspy. Hmm, that's strange. Please could you enclose a picture of your oven, so that I can get a better idea of where you can locate the serial number?

0 Likes
Jamesf
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. No evident s/n on my new induction stove. Model NE63T8951SS   Going to the Samsung site that shows where it should be (upper right on interior face) there is nothing. I only have a sticker on the outer glass with a QR code that goes to Samsung web page. Can't register. Any suggestions?

0 Likes
spanky123
First Poster
Options

open oven door.

lay on your back

look straight up .

it is on the upper top of oven around where the stove door seal enters the oven. take a picture of it and there you go

0 Likes