Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Family hub shopping list not syncing

(Topic created on: 17-08-2023 10:21 AM)
Blair287
Student
Options
Created a shopping list on the fridge 5 items only one items has actually synced to the shopping list in the smartthings app on my phone.

Seems like garbage right now this features a buggy mess.

Why is there no manual refresh button etc.
12 REPLIES 12
ScottS
First Poster
Options

same issue. All very frustrating!!

Blair287
Student
Options
It's ridiculous with how much these things cost that samsung can't even get a shopping list to work properly 🤬
0 Likes
GeekyD
Student
Options
Same problem here. Used to work well, but no longer. Phones logged in all have the correct lists, but the fridge no longer seems to sync items. Very annoying 😞
AntS
Options

Hi guys,

Thanks for letting us know about this one. We've been advised by our colleagues that there were some temporary connection issues due to increased server load, but it should now have been fixed. In addition, they've let us know that an upcoming software update is set to have a more stable version of the shopping and cooking features.

Members_lQHwlFe
First Poster
Options

No the issue persisits.

I have been talking to your support team who seem to have no idea what they are doing. Just keep telling me to log out and back in. I have reset the fridge to factory, reset phone but nothing works.

When will this software update you are talking about be released?

0 Likes
stewart1977
First Poster
Options

Get use to this i have had my fridge for a few years and when i first got it it was great you could even upload photos to the main screen and place / resize them from a cell phone that was removed. Also yes im still having them same problem with the shopping list sync its still not working. It will sync across devices when you add / del anything automatically. BUT if you eg add from the fridge and load the app on your phone it will show up if you are already in your app on your phone and you add / del from the fridge it will not show up unless you back out of the app then go back in or you add something from your phone then it updates this is the same on ether the fridge or phone. It seems the fridge or phone is no longer automatically syncing witch is a real pain and they need to fix it but i bet it will not be fixed or will take months as they don't really know what they are doing or how to fix a bug quickly.

0 Likes
stewart1977
First Poster
Options

its till not working check out my reply to enplane whats going on

0 Likes
Larry Figueroa
First Poster
Options

Starting April 1, 2024 a shopping list that I create on my Samsung refrigerator does not transfer to my cell phone.

Roses2
First Poster
Options
  • This has happen to our fridge too. So annoying to put shopping list on fridge to not have it on phone when at shop. Samsung needs to fix this please 
0 Likes