Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facilities 'Currently Not Suppoerted'

(Topic created on: 29-12-2020 06:05 PM)
GrumpieOldGit
First Poster
Options

We have just bought and installed a WW10T684DLH washing machine and the initial wash seems to have worked fine. When trying to setup some of the additional functions (Prewash, Intensive, Bubble Soak, Dose per Wash, Dose per Rinse, My Cycles, Delayed End, WiFi and Child Lock all have the message underneath stating 'Currently Not Supported' I have trawled through the manual, the website and Google but can't find anything to help. Does anyone here have any suggestions please?  Many thanks.

33 REPLIES 33
lesley84
First Poster
Options
did you get any help with this just had my machine today and mine says the same ?
0 Likes
Paul_HL
Samsung Pro
Options

Hi ,

This normally happens if there is a softener or detergent low warning when you turn it on. if hit the ok / o button. Then you can go through menus .

Thanks

Paul

BriMa
First Poster
Options
Hi any updates on this.
I have just gotvthe machine and on the sub menu there are the same wash modes stating not currently supported that suggests there is an upgrade or something I need to activate
masihemami
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Just figured out that those features not supported are dependent on the washing mode. Try changing the washing mode and see if those features become available or not. It is also dependent on low level of detergent and softener which is a bit weird.

Martinegg
Student
Options

Just had my ecobubble delivered today and I have this error message too. But I was trying to use it with laundry tabs rather than liquid detergent and softener, so I'll do that and hopefully things will get sorted

0 Likes
WilliamUlsterman
First Poster
Options

i have the low detergent warning which went away but the bubble soak function is still not available under any cycle chosen 2 months later. This function is in the system menu and has never been available to turn on! this is incredibly frustrating.bubblesoakissue.JPG.

0 Likes
Paul_HL
Samsung Pro
Options

HI , when you cay went away did you ok the message ?

also what cycle are you trying to use ?

Thanks

0 Likes
ChipDoctorSAM
Apprentice
Options

I've just bought an EcoBubble washing machine and apart from it being delivered with Danish menus, I have the same 'Currently not supported' messages for all options - even Factory reset!  If this really is a function of the softener and detergent status, words fail me!!  What the (Blank) has that to do with not allowing option selections?  I have logged a call with the supplier and see what they recommend.

Unbelievable.

ellebee
Apprentice
Options

Really frustrating. The manual says I can control the dosage (with no mention that restricted to certain models). We don't use softener so want to turn that off and stop the softener warning message.

0 Likes