Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ecobubble WW80H7410EW stopped working suddenly...

(Topic created on: 12-05-2020 10:42 PM)
emmie1607
Apprentice
Options

Hi . Our washing machine has all of a sudden stopped working. On my 2nd load of the day - it now just wont do anything. It turns on, can chose a cycle, go to start the cycle, door locks, it takes in some water (noticed it started taking some of the detergent from the tray) then goes into about 1-2 mins of the cycle - then nothing......

It's an ecobubble - model number: ww80h7410ew.

Tried "resetting" it - but the drum wont turn/rotate to complete the collab.

It's not the motor - we have already replaced it thinking it was that.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!! TIA

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @emmie1607 ,

let's have a look into this together. Are you getting any error code on the display when that happens? Have you checked the filter to make sure that there aren't any blockages there? Read page 33 in this manual: https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/201604/20160405102635891/WW90H7410EW-03403Q-07_XEU.pdf to find how to do this. 

0 Likes
emmie1607
Apprentice
Options

Hi TessM.

Have checked this already. Doesnt show any error codes.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

That is fine. Are you able to tell when did you get this and if the previous repair was done by one of our engineers? 

0 Likes
emmie1607
Apprentice
Options

It just started all of a sudden. I managed to do 1 load of washing - then went to do another and it stopped working. The new motor was fitted by my partner and all connections are in the correct places.

0 Likes
emmie1607
Apprentice
Options

20200513_123551.jpg

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for that. Any repair taken outside any of our Authorised Support Centres void the warranty and support, I'm afraid. However, if you'd like you can try to reach your nearest one to see if they are able to help from there. Find your nearest one by introducing your postcode here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/service-centre/

0 Likes
emmie1607
Apprentice
Options

I've already contacted and they cant get anyone out until next friday - and it is out of warranty anyway. I've already been without it for a week. Unfortunately I need a solution asap - which looks like just having to buy a new one - as myself and my partner are still working and my little one is in school - so there is a lot of uniform I'm having to do by hand for the time being. I've also spoken to a local engineer and he said that the ecobubble does have a lot of faults that are not simple to fix. So may just have to bite the bullet and change the make - which is a shame because my tumble dryer was bought to match the washing machine and just recently got our samsung fridge freezer to fit in with it.

0 Likes