Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Dispense - Conditioner

(Topic created on: 20-07-2020 10:18 AM)
Becks73
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I  wondered if there was anyone on here with the same issues as myself...

I have the WW5500 Add Wash machine. 

My first issue is that the conditioner is not going through to the machine when it's on its cycle. It's an auto dispense draw and it's set on level 3, which is the maximum it can be set on. However, I have not filled the draw for about a month now and the conditioner draw is still full. I have cleaned it, cleaned the back of the draw inside the machine & also added water to thin the conditioner out and it's still not working. The auto dispense for the washing liquid is working fine.

Is there anything else I can do before the service people come out?

Also, I find the auto dispense doesn't make the washing smell nice and clean, so I don't think it uses enough wash and conditioner... does anyone else think the same?

We also have a Samsung TV which is always dropping signal and we have to reconnect all the time and the tumble drier doesn't dry properly either ... All these products have been purchased in the last 18 months, I won't be buying Samsung again.

23 REPLIES 23
Paul M1
First Poster
Options

Hi, where did you find a replacement pump and was it easy to install? Thanks 

0 Likes
rabbit11
First Poster
Options

I'm in the UK and the official site for spares is Samsungspares dot co dot uk. They originally sent me the wrong part but they sorted that no problem.

The switch over took me about 20 mins but I'd had already taken the lid off a couple of times during this investigation so I knew how I was going to do it beforehand.

I've got a Reddit post up and was going update it with the process including pictures but I needed to get Christmas out of the way first. 

0 Likes
rabbit11
First Poster
Options

Hopefully this link works...

Samsung dispenser pump 

0 Likes
rabbit11
First Poster
Options
0 Likes