Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AddWash WW90K5410UX/EU 9 kg buzzing noise

(Topic created on: 22-09-2021 04:33 PM)
davidambris
First Poster
Options

My AddWash WW90K5410UX/EU 9 kg seems to be making a loud buzzing noise it started off as slight humming noise but has developed into a loud buzzing noise which this machine should not be doing and it does for 10/20 mins and solutions to this problem or should i just call for a samsung engineer

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
GrantG
Pathfinder
Options
Have you tried calibrating it by holding down the Temp and Delay End + buttons for 3 seconds until a "CB" code appears on-screen and then pressing start pause to run the calibration cycle?
0 Likes
davidambris
First Poster
Options

i didnt when i wrote the post but i have now hopefully that fixes the problem

0 Likes
GrantG
Pathfinder
Options
If you open the flap at the bottom and pull off the white cap on the black tube and drain the water into a bowl you can then unscrew the filter.

If you look inside the filter hole at the very back you'll see a little white spindle, this can get jammed by debri and can result in a buzzing sound. If you put in a pencil or screwdriver you can spin it and unjam it. We have had to do that once with our machine.

20210922_164630_12139.jpg
0 Likes
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
Is this buzzing noise constant throughout the wash
If not it might be the noise of the ecobubble generator it's perfectly normal mine does that it turns off after about 30 mins on mine
0 Likes