Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

April Desert Challenge/ Outrageous step count

(Topic created on: 02-04-2024 08:15 PM)
username2024
First Poster
Options

The challenge clearly states that fraudulent step count will be detected but yet the person in rank number 1 for this month has managed over 340k steps in 2 days!! Now unless that person doesn't sleep ever or these challenges are completely pointless as people like myself will never win or even get close!!

13 REPLIES 13
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I was excited then. I thought you meant desserts and was feeling hungry.

Agree though, 340k in 2 days is almost impossible.
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
How did they do that?, also what's the point?

🤔
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Why they count cheaters? What's the point of the competition if cheaters can win?
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

These challenges may bring out competitive instincts but obviously leaders appear somewhat dubious! I tend not to enter as I am not usually one of the most active

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
But you don't exactly win anything
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
I'll put it broadly, time spent sedentary due to tech usage is one of the reasons of health problems world wide and in this time and age, I think Samsung is trying to reduce screen time and sedentarity by encouraging people to go out and take a few steps.
0 Likes
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Same here lol
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I join every month but doesn't make me move any more tbh 🤣

It may even make me go to the pub more as it depressing 🤣🥃🥂🍻🍺
Star_girl
Hotshot
Options
Why it's depressing? Surely going out to the pub doesn't count much as exercise 😂
For me it's sporadic, depending on my mood I go out or you can't get me to go out for a couple of days 😂
0 Likes