Schließen

Wonach suchst du?

abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Originalthema:

NV7B5755SDK Pyrolyse

(Thema erstellt am: 05-05-2024 09:39 PM)
81 Anzeigen
zbajic
Journeyman
Optionen

Hi , I have NV7B5755SDK/U1, and I can not find the Pyrolyse Option on the owen. When I go to the menu, I see the cleaning options, but that one is never available when turning on.

1000021965.jpg

 Where do I set the Pyrolyse Option?

0 Likes

1 Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lösung
zbajic
Journeyman
Optionen

Hi guys it's me, it is not Samsung.
It cleary says remove everyting from the oven, I was thinking there is no option available at all. But when removing the spliting plate, the option is show, simple as that. 
So like a bad breakup, the root of the problem is me not you :winking-face:

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten
eEquinox
Big Cheese
Optionen
Here you go (applicable models only):1714943989476.jpg
zbajic
Journeyman
Optionen

Hi, this is the thing,applicable models only, and I don't have that option to chose.

My model is the one I mentioned in the title, and it clearly says *Pyrolyse (it was written Pyelonephritis during writing diconery kicked in on my phone, eEquinox corrected me:) thanks )

https://www.samsung.com/de/cooking-appliances/ovens/nv7000b-5series-dual-cook-flex-simple-steam-5ser...

What I'm I missing here ?

0 Likes
Barney0w
Samsung Members Star ★★
Optionen
Dann frage doch bitte einmal beim Samsung Support nach warum Dein Modell keine Pyrolyse hat.
Barney0w.png
zbajic
Journeyman
Optionen

Ok, I was thinking someone else had similar problem, but I guess not.
Will contact the support, thanks guys for your help

eEquinox
Big Cheese
Optionen
Pyelonephritis is that thing, nobody wants to have 😅😉
Lösung
zbajic
Journeyman
Optionen

Hi guys it's me, it is not Samsung.
It cleary says remove everyting from the oven, I was thinking there is no option available at all. But when removing the spliting plate, the option is show, simple as that. 
So like a bad breakup, the root of the problem is me not you :winking-face:

zbajic
Journeyman
Optionen

Ah, I see now, doing thins in parallel is not so good, sorry  for the confusion, dictionary  kicked in and I didn’t double check.

zbajic
Journeyman
Optionen

Great news guys, did my first cleaning with Pyrolyse, and now my oven won't turn on 😵

Door is locked, and device won't turn on, so meaning I can't take it out from the frame and unscrew it.

0 Likes