Schließen

Wonach suchst du?

abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 
Springe zur Lösung GELÖST

Originalthema:

Samsung oven door locked after Pylolize / Samsung-Ofentür nach Pylolize gesperrt

(Thema erstellt am: vor 4 Wochen)
71 Anzeigen
zbajic
Journeyman
Optionen

Samsung dual cook oven NV7B5755SDK door locked after Pylolize. Control Display doesn't have any functionality, turning off/on the fuses didn't help .I didn't find a tutorial on how to open the door manually. 

So the power cycle didn't help, I can't access the back to take out the oven until I unlock the door. Samsung service is still not responding. Does anyone have an idea how to move forward?

-----------------------------------------------------

Tür des Samsung-Doppelkochofens NV7B5755SDK

Der Aus- und Wiedereinschaltvorgang hat also nicht geholfen. Ich kann nicht auf die Rückseite zugreifen, um den Ofen herauszunehmen, bis ich die Tür aufschließe. Der Samsung-Service antwortet immer noch nicht. Hat jemand eine Idee, was als nächstes zu tun ist ?

1 Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lösung
zbajic
Journeyman
Optionen

Hi, Thermostat needed to be replaced . I could not open the door, and there was no written instructions anywhere . 

Official Service guy came over, open the door without much problems, took the oven out replaced the needed part and now the oven is working again. 

Taking into consideration that this is Germany , Samsung community and Samsung support was fast and did solve my issue.

But besides this, I don't see why commercialize or selling a feature that is braking a device and I don't think that I will use this feature in the future. 

For now my mind is set, when someone asks me should I pay extra for a device with Pylolize, would recommend not to do it . It is not worth the pain/stress for the end result. BDW. The oven was not even cleaned/burnt from inside, I guess the thermostat died at the beginning of the process.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Likes
2 Antworten
JosyS
Optionen

Hallo @zbajic,

besteht die Schwierigkeit weiterhin?

Über welchen Weg hast du dich denn beim technischen Service gemeldet? Telefonisch ist das Team unter der Nummer 06196 77 555 77 (Montag bis Samstag von 08:00 bis 20:00 Uhr) erreichbar.

JosyS.png
0 Likes
Lösung
zbajic
Journeyman
Optionen

Hi, Thermostat needed to be replaced . I could not open the door, and there was no written instructions anywhere . 

Official Service guy came over, open the door without much problems, took the oven out replaced the needed part and now the oven is working again. 

Taking into consideration that this is Germany , Samsung community and Samsung support was fast and did solve my issue.

But besides this, I don't see why commercialize or selling a feature that is braking a device and I don't think that I will use this feature in the future. 

For now my mind is set, when someone asks me should I pay extra for a device with Pylolize, would recommend not to do it . It is not worth the pain/stress for the end result. BDW. The oven was not even cleaned/burnt from inside, I guess the thermostat died at the beginning of the process.

0 Likes