Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg Mobile galaxy s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 25-02-2022 07:31 PM)
Szofero
Student
Options
Hello everyone, I just switched from note 20 ultra to s22 ultra and tried to play some pubg mobile. But the s22 doesn't have an option to change graphics to 60 or more FPS, anyone know why is that? Note 20 can do that no problem 
27 REPLIES 27
Members_O9TkseV
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem 

Szofero
Student
Options
I had a thought that the game might not be optimised for the device yet as it was released just today, but I have the same problem in Wild Rift, what are Your thoughts?
Armanv
Journeyman
Options

Yes. We get an update soon for better peformance and Extreme as well as 90 FPS option. (I have same issue).

Members_AHtwpFE
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem her

Screenshot_20220226-223059_PUBG MOBILE.jpg

korboybeats
Apprentice
Options

When do you think we will get an update? The S21 still doesn't have 90 FPS and isn't optimized. PUBG doesn't care about us 😕

0 Likes
korboybeats
Apprentice
Options

When do you think we will get an update? The S21 still doesn't have 90 FPS and isn't optimized. PUBG doesn't care about us 

0 Likes
TheSamsGuy
First Poster
Options

I just feel so terrible for us. I hold everyone's sympathy because I'm still stuck with the s21 ultra. Everyone here helped me a lot before and I'm only creating an account now. So majority of devices will be Exynos 2200. The Snap Dragon version will be ROW.. Rest of world. Never the less. I would unfortunately recommend IPhone or if you can't Huawei is really great and their devices does not over heat. I would consider getting a trade in or a device swap for a cash difference or something before continuing to do what I'm about to mention next.. So every season pubg has new security features etc and it will basically require new tweaks to force 90 fps on a 120hz device. In short.. If you down for keeping your device and want 90 fps you will probably have to wait as the software and chipset of the exynos version 2200 is still under development unfortunately as it always is with every new chipset.. I wish samsung could update us on this information!!! I swear!! But wait. There is good news.. Not to good for some of us but let's move on... So. In order to get atleast 60 fps you can achieve it with your s22.. There's a YouTuber and he is quite very good. He helps me get 90 fps of s21 ultra. He released a video how to obtain 60 fps for s22 and up.. Subscribe to him and give him a follow.. His name on YT is : ExyP2.. He isn't fluent in English but he is a genius. I promise you that. Goodluck man kings 👍🏻

Members_rsHsu6b
First Poster
Options

Having some problem on s22 ultra and am unsatisfy and thinking to return this device on switch on iPhone 13 pro max for the first time.

0 Likes
Members_rsHsu6b
First Poster
Options

Does it have Extreme fps ? In s21 ultra ?

0 Likes