Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pubg Mobile galaxy s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 25-02-2022 07:31 PM)
Szofero
Student
Options
Hello everyone, I just switched from note 20 ultra to s22 ultra and tried to play some pubg mobile. But the s22 doesn't have an option to change graphics to 60 or more FPS, anyone know why is that? Note 20 can do that no problem 
27 REPLIES 27
Members_rsHsu6b
First Poster
Options

Does it have Extreme fps ? In s21 ultra ? In my s22 ultra there is no option for ULTRA OR EXTREME FPS AND GRAPHICS doesn't allow me to go more than HD 

0 Likes
Kamran Hussain
Apprentice
Options

I just received s22 ultra. Pubg max graphics has extreme. My old note 20 ultra has 90 fps. Now, I am thinking should I keep my old note 20 ultra and send new s22 ultra back? I also feel scrolling is better on note 20 ultra.

Kamran Hussain
Apprentice
Options

I switched from note 20 ultra. Note 20 was really good and had 90 fps. But s22 ultra doesn't have the option. It's simply angry me. I am paying more to have less. 

0 Likes
Kamran Hussain
Apprentice
Options

I switched from note 20 ultra. Note 20 was really good and had 90 fps. But s22 ultra doesn't have the option. It's simply angry me. I am paying more to have less. 

0 Likes
silentjim
First Poster
Options

I feel absolutely ripped off and want to smash s22 ultra with hammer :smiling-face: 

Members_uBINxWK
Student
Options

The new processor is not optimized for gaming and is 2nd April so i don't know when Samsung opitimze the Exynos 2200 for gaming and that is a old story whit this porcessor

0 Likes
Members_Rw9uJK6
First Poster
Options

Mine the same, i thing it is a general problem with europ version speial in uk that pubg graphic is not fully optimized with s22 ultra, it is unclear though if the problem is from pubg side or samsung

666alien
Student
Options

Extreme fps os just 60fps only , s20 ultra having 90fps.

Pubgmobile doesn't care about new phone from Samsung s21 and s22 . If s21 in 2022 doesn't have 90fps then s22ultra maybe if they really want , it's gonna be in about 2 years from now .

0 Likes
Anton81
First Poster
Options

И у меня не работает 😪

0 Likes
Anas Awais
Student
Options

To be honest, it's been 6 weeks now since the Launch of S22 Ultra. I have SD 8Gen1 version, but can't seem to tweak PUBGM even now. There's no 90 FPS option, and the FPS I am getting is 29 for some reason. I don't get it. Maybe it's not optimised yet but still.... quite unfair.