Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How's everyone enjoying Elden Ring?

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 10:45 AM)
seaj_94
Apprentice
Options

I play in PS5 and have only just started it so any tips for game would be appreciated. I'm a long fan of the souls/Borne franchise so I know  general play stayle. But I know they've done different things with this one. I'm starting it later today. So excited :smiling-face: 

11 REPLIES 11
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
To be honest I never had a problem buying a ps5, I've purchased 5 in total for friends and family. Just got to do a bit of research for drop days which has always been almost bang on then camp one store and not mess about with 5 tabs open checking different stores, game being the easiest to buy from.

Sold mine and went the xbox series x superior to the ps5 in every way which is just my opinion ofc.
0 Likes
Onepunch23
Pioneer
Options
See I personally won't go as far as standing in queues or camping, and everytime I manage to get in an online queue it always sells out by the time I get into ps direct or amazon. As a prime member they have never even notified me once about stock as I read they do for prime members? I would get the xbox x I've seen comparison footage and I personally feel it has an edge graphically over ps5 even though its minor. Unfortunately there's certain games I like that are just not on xbox like days gone which I love playing. Otherwise I too would get one.
0 Likes