Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How's everyone enjoying Elden Ring?

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 10:45 AM)
seaj_94
Apprentice
Options

I play in PS5 and have only just started it so any tips for game would be appreciated. I'm a long fan of the souls/Borne franchise so I know  general play stayle. But I know they've done different things with this one. I'm starting it later today. So excited :smiling-face: 

11 REPLIES 11
ElfStone
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hey there,

I was thinking of getting it but I haven't yet. Never played the franchise so not sure what to expect!

Let us know how you like it once you start playing it 😆

seaj_94
Apprentice
Options
It's known for being hard but Elden Ring is suppose to be welcoming to new people so you may enjoy 😀 I will 😁 enjoy your day
ElfStone
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Thanks! You too!

Have fun

Onepunch23
Pioneer
Options
I don't have it yet unfortunately here in the u.k its constantly selling out. Its available but there's no way I'm lining the pockets of scalpers who are charging in some cases triple the price. That said I've heard its a great game, I hope I can get one this year lol
seaj_94
Apprentice
Options
Ahh I did not know that, I live in the UK but I got mine digital as I game share. I really hope you manage to get one soon. If you are ok with preowned I'm sure someone will trade to CEX or Game soon 😀 scalpers are s**t. They also messed with the PS5 and Xbox series X launch too, 😤 they do anything to line their pockets 🙄 good luck with getting the game and enjoy it when you do 🙂
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Eldon Ring is available everywhere I've looked in the UK, I'd be suprised if scalpers touch standard games as you can get them via digital download.
seaj_94
Apprentice
Options
True maybe I misunderstood and he was on about the PS5 😂
0 Likes
Onepunch23
Pioneer
Options
Sorry I only just realised I got replies lol I'm new here! And yeah you are right I'm on about scalpers on the ps5 not Elden ring the guy below above was the one who didn't read properly not you lol yeah I been trying for over a year to get a ps5 but I've had the worst luck. You are right I saw one today digital but its at cash converters for £430 which is the best price I have seen it for. I phoned them as I was a bit paranoid why they were not charging way more like everyone else and its basically scratched up near the hdmi port. I really want one but even a 100 quid over the retail price and unboxed is just too bitter a pill to swallow.
0 Likes
Onepunch23
Pioneer
Options
I'm not talking about Elden ring in my post lol
0 Likes