3 REPLIES 3
Babishko
Big Cheese
Options
Sorry @ByQu don't you mean S22 Ultra (SM-S908B) versus S21 Ultra?...👍
Babishko
Big Cheese
Options
Looking at these results @ByQu I see pretty much what I would expect between a fully optimized Exynos 2100 S21 Ultra and a new still learning Exynos 2200 S22 Ultra.. i.e. very marginal differences in performance with each chip having it's wins and losses. I own an Exynos S21 Ultra myself and I know how ***** quick it is in real life day to day usage but I would expect the S22 Ultra to get noticeably better test results for sure over the coming months but in reality whether you would notice much difference in day to day speed between the two in ordinary day to day use is doubtful to me. In gaming and the like however I would expect the S22 Ultra to be noticeably superior say three months from now and have better thermal properties as hinted at in the temperature tests above when it shows good temperature consistency for a new device. Have no doubt anyone that the Exynos S22 Ultra will be a brilliant flagship phone for Samsung. I would like to see it's test results compared to the Snapdragon variants test results a few months from now though. That should be very interesting. 👍
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I'm using them both side by side, it's noticeably faster (S22 Ultra) when running games vs the S21 Ultra. The system feels smoother on the S21 Ultra however, but I'll hold my reservations until my S22 Ultra settles in, after all its just my first day of use. On a positive note, it took me less than an hour to fully charge my S22 Ultra using my 45W Samsung charger!

Some other notable improvements are that apps aren't taking as long to install from Google play as they were on the S21 Ultra.