First Poster
Options
Screen does not turn on when phone is open
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
rileyjohn
First Poster
Options
I've had the phone for a year and a half. If I go to a Samsung store would they fix it under warranty. I'm sure these have 24 month warranty
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@rileyjohn: If you open your Z Flip3, and the screen doesn't automatically switch on, can you try pressing the Power button on the side of the phone to see if this restores power to the screen? If this doesn't work, try pressing the Volume Down and Power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone vibrates, and restarts. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings.

Our warranty runs for 24 months from the purchase date, and covers software and hardware defects. If you would like to arrange an inspection then please get in touch with our Help Desk by heading to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the screen > Contact us, and an advisor will be on hand to assist you further. If you have an Experience Store near you, then feel free to stop by to discuss your options from there. 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@rileyjohn 

A Samsung Service Centre or Samsung Experience Store would assess the phone under the Limited 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty.

As long as the phone hasn't had any accidental damage or water damage then Samsung will help for free under the warranty. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AF7212
First Poster
Options
Hi did you managed to get this solved? Mine has started doing the same. Thanks
0 Likes
rileyjohn
First Poster
Options
Samsung say I need to replace both screens. Can't claim on warranty because there is a small crack on the outer touch screen. Quoted me £450 to fix
0 Likes