Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z Fold 6

(Topic created on: 26-07-2024 02:34 AM)
Hepsonnn
Journeyman
Options
I Have my z fold 6 for a week now.
Overall Phone is amazing but there is but. 
I noticed from time to time phone opens apps or settings with a 0.5-1 sec delay.
Fingerprint same as face recognision works avarage at max, often phone has problems with recognision of finger or face and my finger is not weat or my face. 
Apart of that is great phone but needs few updates and I hope updates can fix this 
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Congratulations on the purchase of your Samsung Fold⁶ 👏  What an amazing powerful phone that is. 

In regards to opening up of apps timeframe that is pretty quick however you can try this troubleshooting step >

Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop or use a Tv's USB Port to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too { Possibly excluding the s²⁴ Series of phone's } 

In regards to the fingerprint scanner some people with dry skin can have less success at the scanner recognising the fingerprint when it cones to an under screen BiometricsScanner ,  me included. 

I take x2 scans of the same thumbprint which appears to improve the success rate @Hepsonnn 

People who apply a screen protector can be affected however there is an extra display sensatativity that can be applied. 

On my Fold³ the fingerprint scanner on the power button worked flawlessly. 

It's my wish that Samsung apply the fingerprint Biometrics to the power button of flagship phones 🙏 

In regards to face unlock there are extra settings that can be applied such as alternative appearance. 

If i can be of any further help please don't hesitate to ask  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Hepsonnn
Journeyman
Options
I tried that, I even replaced phone just to be sure, I guess I have to wait for a system updates,
0 Likes
Members_SVXN9KP
First Poster
Options

Hi, i hope  this isread by the it guy of the production? I got the zfold6 since yesterday

I used to save all my incoming calls with a sentence of name and why one was phoning me. This was possible on the  s10, much better than the stupid and expensive iPhone.

Now i spent almost the double, 2.000€, and some engineer found that the lenght ot the name of the one to be saved had to be very short????

If it is like that, I don't spend 2k€, and buy 1TB, for something onlyto be used by former iPhone users, then this message goes to the general mgmt with all consequences for the it-man deciding how I have to use an expensive phone.

Ok so? 

Sorry to hepsonn, the languages are not set in yet, and i didn't know how else to complain?

I hope this engineer, probably being fired from the californians didn't mess with the unlimited history of incoming calls !

Jacques in Belgium

0 Likes