Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z fold 4 screen protector

(Topic created on: 24-08-2022 10:20 AM)
Zakie
Student
Options

Hi all,

I've just processed my pre-order for the z fold 4 and I'm aware it comes with a pre-installed screen protector that is not advised to be removed. I was wondering would it be a good idea to apply another on top or would removal and replace in the future be a better option 🤔.

Let me know what you think.

Halpy folding!
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You will be talking about the main screen as the outer one doesn't have one.
It's definitely not advised to apply another protector over one installed.
Rather best to leave the original one for now and use that until you feel it needs replacing.
There will be third party retailers that will do protectors. Personally I'd probably go with a Whitestone Dome one if I were to replace mine.
Or go to a Samsung approved agent or Experience Store to get it properly replaced and have it a warranty covered.

View solution in context

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You will be talking about the main screen as the outer one doesn't have one.
It's definitely not advised to apply another protector over one installed.
Rather best to leave the original one for now and use that until you feel it needs replacing.
There will be third party retailers that will do protectors. Personally I'd probably go with a Whitestone Dome one if I were to replace mine.
Or go to a Samsung approved agent or Experience Store to get it properly replaced and have it a warranty covered.
Zakie
Student
Options
Yeah i was referring to main screen, no worries i thought so as the website says not to install 3rd party ones as they may cause damage, thanks for your comment I'll get it replaced by Samsung then if i ever have any problems, just trying to be safe rather than sorry aha. Thanks buddy!
Orac1968
First Poster
Options

I ordered this as it has a sliding part that covers the outside screen.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0B6HW6DQK?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

0 Likes
PSE
Pioneer
Options

But these are for the Flip and not the Fold…

0 Likes