Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

z fold 3 5g loses internet

(Topic created on: 26-05-2022 02:15 PM)
Masser
Voyager
Options
Over the last few days since I bought my new phone. It keeps losing internet connection.
Today its a pain in the rear. 
I unplugged my router and that hasn't helped.
I've clicked in and off the WiFi button on th2 phone..again no helped.
It happens each time I want to use face book

Any ideas?
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Udbx
Explorer
Options
It sounds like it could possibly be a modem issue I think, have you got a bandwidth limit with your provider? Maybe issues with Internet in the area etc? Check with neighbours to see if they have similar issues with Internet dropping? (Assuming they're heavy users) Might be worth getting a few things checked before, and then you can identify whether it's just your service provider or your mobile.

EDIT: Not sure if you have other mobiles/devices if they have similar issues

If you can eliminate these where it's not burning cash, then all you've lost is time, and not necessarily money.

If it does turn out to be a mobile issue, I doubt Samsung Experience stores will do anything about it and that it'll cost so much you may as well buy a new phone; I've witnessed this on multiple occasions (in one sitting...), unless you're covered of course.
Masser
Voyager
Options
Thank you. I cleared th3 cache of the app amd I switch3d offnth3 router. I get 866mbs of whatever from the router..everything working fine now. Thank you
Masser
Voyager
Options
Today my phone lost Internet again this has been happ3ning a lot. I don't honestly know why this is happening. Everyone else at home here are able to stay and connect to the WiFi without any problems but I cannot. I pulled the sim card but that didn't help I couldn't even tick on forget WiFi as WiFi wasn't showing. I checked my WiFi amd it is working pe4fexrly even a visitor to my home was able to connxext to my wifi so why can't this phone. My last phon3 had no problems at all ever
0 Likes