Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Z flip 3 screen protector

(Topic created on: 26-04-2022 05:38 PM)
Members_kf92Ezw
First Poster
Options

Has anyone else had this issue and got it resolved? My partner sent her phone off for repair assessment as she wanted the screen protector repaired. After being told it will cost £299 as the screen apparently had a small dent on it, a dent that cannot be seen under normal light, by their own admission. She refused the payment and requested the phone back. It has been returned but the screen protector had been removed and a new one has not been refitted. We did not authorize any work on the phone yet TMT have removed the screen protector. Carrying out work that breaks the terms and conditions of the repair contract.  Samsung are now refusing to do anything about this saying we need to chase it up with TMT. 

Galaxy Z Flip3 5G #screenprotector #faulty #tmt #poorcustomerservice

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Really to be honest.
I'd get onto something like amazon and order a third party one.
Should be straight forward to fit as they have done the hardwork and taken the old one off. In my view they've done you a favour in that respect.
Even going with a Whitestone Dome screen protector will be a bargain compared with the repair quoted.
Just when you put a new protector on. Concentrate fastidiously on the cleaning and making sure you have a dust free environment.
My top tip is to also wash hands and get them so the skin is moist to cut down on dust and dead skin contaminating the screen
0 Likes
hipwell
Pathfinder
Options
Exact same here with my fold 3. Got it sent back with no screen protector, they said the screen is damaged around the edges. It's perfectly fine.
0 Likes
simsams
Apprentice
Options
I had exactly the same issue it's like TMT make up the fault to create a payment mine apparently had a small dent under the screen protector also which they say I did TMT demanding £270 from me to replace I've got my phone back unrepaired and without a screen protector
0 Likes
ponchyy
Journeyman
Options

I have had the same invoice saying the same thing but I have photographic evidence proving the phone was fine except the screen protector coming away at the hinge I am trying to get this resolved, how did you guys resolve it?

0 Likes