Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You double-Charged repairing fee

(Topic created on: 25-06-2023 03:35 AM)
Woong
First Poster
Options

Samsung, you double-charged repairing fee on 28th Mars. 

I have told it several time to your e-mail and phonecalling, you didn't answer and solve it properly. 

So, I have to write this. 

Firstly, your AS team, I think it is your subcontract team, iCure in NSW demanded me 530 dollars via securepay on 24 Mars. I sent money to them and definitely, I have proof and message for this. 

Secondly, Samsung electronics took 515 dollars from my account again on 28th Mars.

Lastly, I have tried to contact your CS team several times, you reply only macro mails to me. 

I really need your action for this. 

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Woong: Please be aware that you are currently through to Samsung Community in the EU, and moderators on this forum are only able to support queries from customers who are based in the UK and Ireland. If you are located in Australia, and require further assistance, then please reach out to the relevant Support Team in your region, and an advisor will be able to look into this for you. With this in mind, please click on the link below, scroll to the bottom of the page, and check the 'Support' section to find all available contact channels.

https://www.samsung.com/au/

I appreciate that you have reached out previously, however Samsung Australia are best placed to get this resolved for you. 

BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Just to add @Woong 

If you believe funds have been taken from your bank account incorrectly then speak directly with your Banks Customer Services who should be able to pit the funds back into your account.

I wish you all the best. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes