Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi issues since updating to one UI 5.1.1

(Topic created on: 07-09-2023 08:37 AM)
imyellowandwhat
Explorer
Options
Has anyone been getting issues with their WiFi since updating to One UI 5.1.1?
WiFi connection is not intermittent more often then not it doesn't find any nearby networks and when it eventually does connection only lasts for few moments before disconnecting again.

Phone: Fold 4
Update date: 05/09/23

I have restarted the phone numerous times. Turned on/off Bluetooth. Turned on/off airplane mode....

If anyone knows a fix or can suggest next steps will be much appreciated.

29 REPLIES 29
Gregk64
Navigator
Options
I've had WiFi connection issues with my S20 and more recently A54, hoping the UI 6 will resolve this when available more generally. At the moment I need to turn the WiFi on and off a few times to get it to connect with Internet connectivity.
imyellowandwhat
Explorer
Options
Thanks. That kinda sucks really. Will give that a try and see what happens. If no luck will contact samsung support until something more official is announced
jackbailes
Student
Options
I've had this issue too, consistantly dropping out of WiFi and have to restart the phone to manage to get it to work, reset router and everything and nothing is resolving this, so I'm hoping this gets resolved in next update
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try resetting network settings only under reset
dsss
Voyager
Options
Yes I have the same issue in tab s9 ultra
0 Likes
imyellowandwhat
Explorer
Options
Will give this a go. Hopefully this works
0 Likes
imyellowandwhat
Explorer
Options
Tried this and doesn't work. The phone just isn't picking up any WiFi spots at all.
imyellowandwhat
Explorer
Options
Gonna try full factory reset see how I get along
0 Likes
abster81
Apprentice
Options
I have an issue with the WiFi on my zfold4. Did an update, and now no WiFi networks show up. Did a factory reset and it hasn't helped. Anyone had any luck?